UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

How White Trash Are You?

Virgil61

Take the White Trash Test.

My results:

I am 26% White Trash.

Not Too White Trashy

The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

Man, a lot higher than I thought. Blame it on my younger days.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12% "Not at all White Trashy!" I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

Ouch...well, I knew I wasn't PWT, but that Democrat label hurt. :blink:

Edited by docoflove1974

Not at all trashy, alas all my Girlfriends have had correctly spelt tattoos and their own teeth.

17% - Odd, I grew up on a farm and my first car was indeed an old Camaro. Though I never had a mullet, I did have a mohawk and I tend to be Libertarian.

Interesting follicular details I see, I myself favoured a sort of protuberant Morrissey-esque quiff like structure with a more cleanly and closely tonsured cranium. Oh Horror-I see in my msn blog ("lawks a mercy" -in ancient predigital album) that this very haircut is on display .

"I am 53% White Trash.

You may have been raised white trash, but you have escaped to find the other side. Even now your white trash traits sneak out, like drinking beer from the bottle at a restaurant."

'Mazingly accurate this is. My mullet looked cool.

Ah, fond memories of drinking beer on top of the oil tank, next to the pump, during those lazy summer and fall nights. Little Kings Ale, all the way.

Then throwing up and going out to vandalize something...

Coming back in and settling in with Sherry for some he'n and she'n. ;)

Well I do miss not having anything to do on a lazy night, but thankfully I got out of the rest relatively unscathed. :blink: